Monday, September 7, 2009

23 professional male looking for place to liveroomate ManhattanBrooklyn 300500

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/QJm1t)
Hi guys! I am a professional actor, recently just moved here and landed a lovely day-job! I have been couching it with wonderful, accomodating friends - BUT ITS TIME TO FIND MY OWN PLACE or change locations!

I am very fun, out-going, love to go out; however, I also love to stay at home on a quiet night and just read or write. I am very social and easy to get along with!

I am looking for a potential room to stay while I work for 1-2 weeks, and MAKE MONEY at my job or a ROOMATE TO START APARTMENT SEARCHING WITH. I have minimal luggage with me.
Serious Inquiries only, please! please e-mail me at micahspayer@yahoo.com thanks so much!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment