Thursday, September 17, 2009

25 year old normal female looking for female roommates Murray Hill 1200

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.lodging-manhattan.com/2009/09/17/25-year-old-normal-female-looking-for-female-roommates-murray-hill-1200/)
ABOUT YOU: I'm looking for a shared situation in NYC, preferably in Murray Hill, Grammercy, or the Upper East Side below 95th. I am looking for female roommates (any number) in their 20s who do not smoke or do drugs. I can move in anytime. I would prefer NOT to sign a year-long lease (although I do have credit/income to do so), primarily because I have never lived in NY before and do not want to be locked into an area that I find out doesn't suit me, for such a long period. I would definitely sign something for 6 months or less. And for the right fit, I will re-consider what I've just said :) Trying to stay under $1200, plus utilities. Also, no room where I have to have a lofted bed.

ABOUT ME: I am female, 25, from New Jersey. I am in the insurance industry and work a standard 9-5 in Midtown. I am very neat and quiet, non-smoking/drug-using and I do not have any pets. I like watching tv, reading, and browsing the internet, so I would need an apartment with cable and wireless. I would like to go out sometimes on the weekends to bars, but I do NOT bring the party home and it would never been on weekdays. My career is something I have to devote considerable time to outside of the standard working hours (mostly weekends), so I am 100% not a crazy partier. I do not know anyone in NY yet, so I would like roommates that I can occasionally go for drinks with or socialize with outside of the apartment. I am not expecting or looking for a new best friend or someone who will completely integrate me into their life though, that's annoying for you! I think overall I'm a pretty good roommate - I lived with 5 other girls for most of college and none have ever had a problem with me or my living habits!

If you respond, please send me a link to your ad or tell me about the apartment and roommates. Also please let me know about pets. I am not a huge animal person, so I will consider that on a case by case basis. Let me know of some times that might work for you for me to stop by too. I can meet pretty much any weekday after 5pm and before 8pm. Thanks for reading all of this and let me know if you have any questions!

No comments:

Post a Comment