Tuesday, September 15, 2009

friendly clean 22m seeks Oct room ASAP somewhere safe cheap

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/xE0Z4)
I just got screwed over by a Brooklyn place I thought I was moving into - so I need a good, clean, safe, affordable place fast. Please be a good distance to trainstop/commute to Manhattan as I will be working a lot.

I'm a freelance writer/designer and film aficionado, loves trying new things and meeting different people. My girlfriend is up here with me and has been taking a class, which will end by the end of September and she would like to spend some time with me before she leaves the country - so this is NOT a couple seeking but if you don't mind having her share the room with me for a week that would be even awesomer - she's a total sweetie, quiet, clean and respectful, has only a suitcase of stuff. we've been together for 3 years and just want a peaceful last few days together. Oh, and sorry but I'm allergic to cats. Male/Female roomates ok. SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY PLEASE. Send PIC + INFO if you have a place. thanks.

I am a 22/m, sane, logical type when it comes to being responsible, but creative, friendly and laid back otherwise and minds his own business unless the time calls for socialization/conversation. I don't have drug problems, drama, or messy habits to share. Just a recent college grad looking for some other open-minded, clean, chill person/people to live with and share cheaper rent with.

I know this all sounds kinda messy and annoying but please consider meeting me, I just moved up here and things have been kinda rough. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment