Sunday, September 6, 2009

GWM late 40s who travels extensively each month 850

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/B4QzD)
Hi. I am a flight attendant for a major us carrier and have been employed now for over 17 years with the airline. I am looking for a share in either manhattan( the village, midtown, uws up to 100 and riverside), brooklyn( near bklyn heights area or williamsburg), or jersey city. I prefer to live in a high rise or a brownstone-type building. As i am away at least 12 days out of the month, i obviously would be an ideal roomate. I am looking for a situation where i can share the common areas and not have to feel that the minute i come home from a trip i have to go right into my room. I love music and theatre and tend to listen to classical, some 60's and 70's rock, and more.
Ideally, i would love my own bathroom, but i know that's alot to ask for. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment