Sunday, September 20, 2009

Laid back guy looking for a roomshare Manhattan 1000

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/9kcNb)
Hello everybody,

I'm a straight 24 y.o full time MBA student at Fordham University (in Midtown) and did my undergrad in Washington DC. I'm Indian but was born and brought up in Kenya (East Africa) before moving to the US for college. I am pretty laid back in nature and try to enjoy life to its fullest. Some other things - I'm vegetarian, allergic to pets, a non-smoker and very clean and respectful. My schedule is flexible but I'm busy with classes and projects most of the week, so am hardly home during the day. I do like to hang out with friends and explore the city on the weekends.

I'm living in New Jersey right now and am looking to move to Manhattan beginning of November. I'm looking for something unfurnished for around $1000 in Manhattan for at least 6 months. A place on the Upper West Side, East Village or Midtown would be ideal, but I'm open to other locations as well I'd prefer male roommates but am flexible on this if I like the place. If you have something available please fell free to call or e-mail me.

Thanks,
Tushar
347-331-8636

No comments:

Post a Comment