Sunday, September 20, 2009

Lets pool our money amp get a FAB Apt UWS 1500

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/oVOLt)
I'm a professional in the entertainment industry, female, thirty-something who wants a great apt for less rent!!!

Here's what I'm looking for:

-Upper West Side - specifically around low 100's between West End & Riverside - luv that hood!
-A clean, courteous, & pleasant roommate to share a great space.
-I don't have pets but love dogs (cats not so much)
- I don't smoke and don't 'party' - - so no smokers & no party gals ;)
-If we can each put in around 1500 (or there abouts) we can find a great 2 bed/2bath apartment!
- I can move most anytime.

If you're reliable, responsible, but also an easy-going gal - please drop me a line and we'll talk!

THANKS! - L lfstarfish@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment