Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Roommate for apt hunt Chelsea 1200

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/45ij6)
Hello!

So I'm looking to move to Chelsea/Flatiron/Grammercy/(maybe)Midtown East and need a roommate!!! I'm trying to find a place by October 1st and have done some searching and found some really cute 2 bedrooms in the 2200-2500 range. I'm a late twenties female who works full time and likes to spend the weekday's out for dinner, gym, yoga, cooking and the weekends going out. I'm fun, social, laid back and super easy to live with. I like to keep the common areas clean but am by no means a neat freak. I would like to start the search next week so be in touch and we can meet up to see if we would be a good match. I'm looking for someone pretty similar-female or gay male mid/late twenties. Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment