Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Roommate you can grab a beer with 1300

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/qo9KD)
Hey everyone! I am currently looking for a room in an apartment or another person who is interested in looking for apartments together, with a move-in date anytime between now and October 15, but preferrably late September to October 15. No more than $1300 rent.

About me:
I am a 25 year-old guy from Boston with a steady job in public health with steady hours (usually 8-4 or 9-5). I am huge on sports and physical activity- love my Boston sports teams (but follow sports in general), am on a soccer team, and do the whole running/gymming/etc thing. I love all kinds of music and am a big fan of seeing it live. I tend to keep my weekdays pretty calm, but am not opposed to having a few/dozen beers on a Tuesday if the proper situation arises; however, if that situation does arise, I will be sure to include/not disturb you within the apartment should you decline the invitation to join. I like to keep a balance in life, which means that some nights I may very well be in bed sleeping before 10p, just because. It's Always Sunny, The Office, and 30Rock rank among my favorite TV shows, and while there are many others, I usually only get to them via Netflix.

I am clean, responsible, respectful, and very direct- if an issue arises, I like to discuss it immediately so it can be resolved and does not become a problem. I like clean common areas, cooking, and enjoy entertaining/having friends over from time to time. I have my own life here in NYC, but would gladly welcome us becoming friends, or at least hanging out from time to time, should we find that we gel well together. I am open to males or females, gay, straight, whatever- just be cool and we'll be cool.

I'm considering living only in Manhattan, in the following areas: Lower East Side, East Village, Upper East Side, Upper West Side, West Village, SoHo. I'm also open to other Manhattan areas if it is a really good situation, both with roommates and the apartment itself.

Cheers,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment