Saturday, September 12, 2009

SCAM- 700 2br - 2 bedroom bright basement apartment 700

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/RuFER)
here is the response....


"I’m so happy to hear from you.

I'm Cruz McLee i own the apartment located at(317 W 92nd St, New York NY 10025).$700 Par Month Utilities included.

My cell phone line

0112348086640318 OR +2348086640318

I inherited the property from my late parent who died in a ghastly accident let year Dc 1st.

I was also involved in the accident too, in cause of it I lost my legs so I’m in a wheelchair.

Right now I’m in missionary school in West Africa , now I need an occupant for the apartment ASAP...

Let me tell you little about my self. I’m the only child of my late parent, I love to serve God and that is way I’m in missionary school
presently in West Africa .

However, the initial plan was to sale out the apt. which I tried, but sometimes the agents inflate the prize and it takes longer to sell. Because
of this reason and more I need a responsible person (With good credit) that can take very good care of the apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment