Saturday, September 19, 2009

Your Manhattan for my central Paris Oct 8-14

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/B32bU)
I would enjoy swaping my flat located in the very center of Paris (5th area) for your flat in Manhattan, October 8-14 for me and my boyfriend.
It is a beautiful flat, with a nice living room (the sofa can be made into a 2-people bed), a bedroom with a 2-people bed, a kitchen (with a washing machine), and bathroom (with a bathtube). TV and DVD player, HiFi.
Located in the historical district "Quartier latin" and just in front the Jardin des Plantes, the flat is at a walking distance of Notre-Dame de Paris cathedral (15min), the Ile Saint Louis (15 min), the Rue Mouffetard (10 min). You will be close to every comodities : shops, restaurants, bars and cinema, and subway station (Jussieu station).
Pictures are in the attachment. My mail : anne_thibault@hotmail.com

Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment