Sunday, October 11, 2009

3 wksstudio shareavail amp shwing today flexible Upper East Side 800

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/WkG4y)
Hello!
Bright and sunny studio available next Sunday, 10-11-09, to share with one female roommate who is in need of temporary and affordable Manhattan housing. You will be sharing the studio apartment with me - one quiet and easy-going female, non-smoking, who is never home during the day.
I am looking for someone with a similar personality to myself: quiet, easy-going, respectful of someone else's belongings and privacy, clean, and non-smoking. Please note I am only wanting to share my apartment temporarily and am not looking for a long-term arrangement. I am an early-morning person and have to be at work before 7 every morning, so I am up early and out of my apartment to be at work on time; I work late and during the week will only be coming home to sleep. I am hoping to find someone with a similar schedule and/or someone who does not mind me being an early riser.
My studio is located in the heart of the Upper East Side neighborhood, away from the crowds and overpriced locations such as Times Square. My apartment is in the 80s, west of 1st Ave., above 79th St. and below 86th St. Very convenient to all of Manhattan by utilizing the M79 or M86 crosstown buses, the 4,5,6 subway lines (77th and 86th St. subway stops), and also using the buses that run up and down the avenues. Close to Central Park, Museum Mile, and tons of different ethnic restaurants all up and down 2nd and 3rd Avenues. Close to the shopping on Madison Ave., and also on 86th between 2nd and Lex Avenues. Everything you need is only a few minutes away. Very upscale and very convenient neighborhood.
I am a very flexible person and am just looking for a nice and honest roommate temporarily. Flexible on price and length of stay, so please feel free to drop me a line with questions, and I will provide my address, contact information, and pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment