Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Adorable 1 BR in a 2 BR apartment – available November 1st West Village 1350

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/55rBJ)
Hi! I'm extending my lease for another year and need a roommate - this apartment is just too great to pass up. The second bedroom is approximately 7' x 11' and is available November 1st. The lease ends August 31, 2010, so I prefer a long term move-in. Of course, if you're amazing, I might reconsider. ;) Rent is $1,350/mo + utilities (ranges from $100 - $140/mo) and I'd want you to pay a portion of the security deposit as well ($1,400). As for the rest of the apartment - the bathroom is shared, but we have a cleaning lady that comes every 3 weeks (cost included in utilities amount) for the common areas. The kitchen is quite open, we have a dishwasher, and the apartment gets a ton of light. The super lives in the building and is pretty responsive. This will be my third year living in this apartment, so as you can see, I completely love it.

While the living room is furnished, the bedroom will be unfurnished. I'm only really attached to the coffee table and a chair in the living room, so if you have any other furniture you want to move in then we can totally work that out.

As for me, I just turned 30, work at an advertising agency, and am laid back, yet outgoing. I'm not looking for the kind of roommate that's a best friend, but rather someone who's social enough, pays their bills on time and shares tidying up responsibilities - you know, normal.

If you're interested in seeing the place or have any other questions, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment