Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Furnished RoomSublet wanted Lower Manhattan

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/sMcbb)
I'm looking for a furnished sublet in lower manhattan (preferably between midtown and the financial district, but nothing above the 90's please) to rent starting Oct 26th or around that time. I am moving from Dallas and will be working as an independent trader in the financial district. Looking for something for 6 months or so, and possibly extending longer term. I won't be in NYC until the 26th, so if you have a room coming available around that time that may be a better scenario for both of us as far as meeting and viewing the apt goes.

About Me:
I'm 27, male, very easy going, respectful, and clean. I'm a non-smoker, drug free, don't mind pets but don't have any myself. I'll be pretty busy most of the time and will be flying back to Dallas about 10 days a month or so. I won't be bringing any furniture, just clothes, laptop, etc. It would be cool to have a roommate that I can hang out with or grab a drink with every once in awhile and since I'll be fairly new to the city it would be nice to have someone to show me around and learn from. I'm not the kind that brings the party back home (not a huge partier either but enjoy going out every now and then) and I am very respectful of others privacy. I enjoy sports, reading, traveling, movies, and learning about new things.

About You:
Male or Female is fine, I prefer to live with someone who is around my age and would like someone who is similar to the descriptions above as well. A laid back and a balanced personality is always good.

Shoot me an email and tell me a little bit about yourself and the apt/area.

Thanks!

Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment