Thursday, October 22, 2009

My Minneapolis Home for your NYC metro area apt or home - LONG TERM Minneapolis for NYC

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/SbAaJ)
Hi,
I have a 2 bedroom home in Minneapolis to swap for your NYC metro area place for a long term arrangement.
About my home: It's one level with a basement and a fully insulated large front room/porch. It's in a decent neighborhood and easy and quick to I-94. The bus stops directly in front of the house - which is on an oversized corner lot. Its about 8 mins to downtown Mpls by car and 20 mins to St Paul.
- The bedrooms are small - I used one for a "dressing room"
- unfinished basement with washer/dryer
- forced air heat - no central air, but a single window a/c unit will cool the house due to each room having "modern" ceiling fans
- massive back yard with deck and privacy fence
- detached single car garage & also has oversized driveway for add'l parking
- all appliances except the furnace is less than 10 yrs old
- eat-in kitchen is smallish but has a dishwasher
- decent sized living room
- high school is 4 blocks away
- house is on a corner, with a cemetery on the opposite corner
- very close to a massive tree lined parkway with great running/biking paths - that link up with the Lakes (Lake of the Isles, Calhoun, Harriet)
- the neighborhood is mainly residential, there's a coffee shop and a restaurant a couple blocks away, but little else in the way of shops

This place is perfect for a single person with a dog or a couple without kids. It will be available Jan 1, 2010. Monetary compensation may be given to you if the value of your place exceeds comparable market value of my place.

Your place: I'd like (really want) a backyard or rooftop where I can BBQ and be able to have a little alone/quiet time. I'd like to be able to get into midtown Manhattan (Grand Central area) in approximately an hour or less via the trains. Anywhere in the burroughs should work, or north of the city or Long Island or Jersey...I guess even parts of Conn. would be okay too.

If you think we may have a match, please reply and we can talk further. Thanks for looking!!

No comments:

Post a Comment