Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Room in amazing lux doorman apartment Free gym Midtown 1350

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/T7eq4)
room in Apartment, perfect midtown location on 34th and 6th ave/ broadway. Luxury, doorman, all amenities including gym, laundry, roofdeck, dry cleaning and tailor. Steps away from herald square, empire state bldg, macys, and the best shopping in manhattan. Very close to times square, Madison square park and Bryant park.

This share is perfect for a student or young professional. Females only. Please only inquire if you are clean, responsible, respectful, either are in school or have a full time job, financially stable, drug/ alcohol free. Also no live in boyfriends please.

About me: 22 year old female student and intern, originally from los Angeles. I have lived in Manhattan for four years. I am outgoing and sociable, but usually when I come home like to just relax and do my work. I like to come home to a clean quiet and relaxing home. I intern or am in school for about 60 hours a week, so this is very important to me.

If you are interested in the apartment, please send me a brief email about yourself and what you are like as a roommate. Also please only inquire if you are financially stable. You will need to give first month, last month move in fee and security upon move in, and the rent price is non negotiable.

Move in date is November 15

No comments:

Post a Comment