Friday, October 9, 2009

seeking room to rent Manhattan

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/UeKb0)
Hello, I'm a 37 yr. old, honest, outgoing, mature, professional gay male seeking similar qualities in a room-mate in Manhattan for 6-8 months, starting in November. I am a drug-free non-smoker looking to room with the same of any gender/race. I am moving from San francisco to NY to pursue my career, so definitely not looking for a party scene. I need a quiet, attractive space without pets, that is well lit and located in good proximity to public transit options, grocery, laundry etc. I will be in town from Sunday Oct.25th through Wednesday Oct. 28th to see spaces, and ideally would like to put a deposit down/secure a space for November move in. My spending range is from $900 to $1,200.

If you have a great space available, please drop me a line about yourself, and the basics and amenities(photos) of the room as well as common spaces. Many thanks!

Nicky

No comments:

Post a Comment