Monday, October 12, 2009

Two month sublet available in Yorkville share 1123-125 Upper East Side 900 2bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/WFdYW)
Available November 23 - January 25; dates flexible. $900/month - I’ll pay utilities.

Sublet my large, furnished bedroom in my 2-bedroom upper east side (Yorkville) apartment. Available bedroom has two large windows and gets great light; fits my full-sized bed, dresser, desk, bookcase, and keyboard. Pleasant, quiet neighborhood; apartment is one block from Carl Schurz Park, which is absolutely lovely- waterfront promenade, beautiful gardens, etc. Ten minute walk to Central Park, too. 4/5/6 trains (easy transfer at 59th St. for midtown west) and steps away from cross-town bus stop. HD cable and high-speed internet.

You’ll be living with a fabulous, respectful roommate who is often out of town for work. Please email ASAP if interested.

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment