Friday, January 29, 2010

SEEKING ROOM WITH PRIVATE BATHROOM Anywhere in NYC 600

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/yI9UB)
SEEKING! - A ROOM WITH A PRIVATE BATHROOM! or EN ESPANOL (for Spanish Speakers!): Cuarto con Bano Privado -$600!

-I am seeking a Room with a Private Bathroom- Somewhere in New York City-

Anywhere.

*Manhattan (Any area in Manhattan is -Generally Preferred!-).

*Brooklyn (Greenpoint; Park Slope; Brooklyn Heights; Crown Heights; Williamsburg; Downtown Brooklyn etcetera).

*Queens (Astoria; Flushing; Long Island City-Fantastic!) -and if there's a room with a bathroom available in the *Bronx, I am interested in that as well.

$600 PER MONTH or...more..

Me:

College Graduate; Mid 20s; Professional; Quiet; Neat and Organized (I like the Container Store!); Appreciative of Ikea!

Thank You-

NYC Only.

EN ESPANOL: Cuarto con Bano Privado -$600!
(I don't really speak Spanish that well!)

No comments:

Post a Comment