Sunday, February 7, 2010

My London for your ManhattanBrooklyn Brixton 1bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/7Txdw)
My boyfriend and I are coming to London the last week of June and are looking to swap flats. Ideally, you'd be located in lower Manhattan or Brooklyn. I'm a former New Yorker, currently living in London.

My flat is located in Brixton (south London, zone 2) which is a vibrant, ethnically diverse part of London. There's a local market plus loads of bars and clubs. All other amenities like Tesco, M&S etc. are within walking distance. The Victoria line is a quick 12 minute ride into central London. You'll see a slice of London life you wouldn't get otherwise! It's a great area and I'd be happy to give you some local tips.

We are clean, responsible, have done swaps in the past so would definitely treat your home like our own! Swap can be non-simultaneous so let me know if you're interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment