Thursday, October 29, 2009

Large room in 3 bed2 bath from 121 - 531 Murray Hill 1430

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/cKMrw)
Very large (11x18) and real bedroom available in luxury 3 bed/2 bath apartment. The bedroom has a large closet, an AC/Heater unit and a beautiful view of the East River.

The apartment is very spacious (over 1000 Sq. Ft) and includes a large living room with a balcony facing the East River and a kitchen with a microwave and dishwasher. The apartment also has wireless internet, HD cable TV, XBOX 360, and PS3.

The building has a 24 hour doorman, laundry, dry cleaner, gym, beautiful lobby featuring a 3 story waterfall and koi pond, and a 24 hour deli.

My roommate and I are both 31. I'm an attorney and he works in finance. We're both very laid back and easy to get along with. We love to go out and have fun, but are very respectful of the apartment.

You should be a professional in your mid 20s or 30s. Male or Female. Non smoker/drug user.

The room is available December 1. Our lease runs until May 31, at which time we may renew for another year.

If you’re interested, please send me your name and tell me about yourself (age, work, interests, etc). I look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment