Wednesday, June 17, 2009

9733 9733 9733 BIG ENOUGH FOR JON and KATE PLUS 8 - RENT TO OWN OPTIONAL Financial District 1950

(My Original Blog Post: http://www.lodging-manhattan.com/2009/06/18/9733-9733-9733-big-enough-for-jon-and-kate-plus-8-rent-to-own-optional-financial-district-1950/)



I Have Every Listing in Downton at No Fees!
I Never Sleep. Contact Me Anytime and I will Respond!!!

Ted Yeh
626.824.0773
tedy@platinumpropertiesnyc.com











View of Lower Manhattan



 



(L) Immaculate and Spacious Living Area (R) Huge Windows Soaking up the Sun


 



(L) Top of the Line Kitchen (R) Italian Marble Floors and Designer cabinets



 



(L) Best Amenities FIDI has to offer, all for FREE!!!   (R) Private Screening Room for any Special Occasion


  



(L) The Best Equipment Money Can Buy!!! (R) Private Dance Studio for Yoga and any type of Exercise


 



(L) An Exquisite Restaurant/Lounge/Bar Restaurant (R) Rooftop Sand Tanning Area

Rent to own luxury condo residences
-100% of rent credited towards purchase price +5% off asking price
-Condos offer 24hr room and maid services
-Rooftop lounge and terrace
-Buildings lower floors to become Hyatt hotel with restaurant/ bar
-Amazing finishes designed by Rockwell Group



 



(L) The Historic Stone Street just blocks away (R) South Street Seaport just a two minute walk

 Up Late? So Am I. Contact Me Now and I WILL Respond!!!
I Will Find You the Apartment You WANT at the Price You NEED!!!


Ted Yeh
626.824.0773
Tedy@platinumpropertiesnyc.com
Platinum Properties NYC


SUBWAYS EVERYWHERE!









































No comments:

Post a Comment