Friday, May 29, 2009

I needj a roommate Upper West Sidje 1000

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/zMlFM)
I am a female grad student looking for an apartment on the Upper West Side. I am looking for a female in her twenties (like me) to apartment-hunt with. Here's some additional information on what I am looking for:

Move-in date: August 1st / September 1st
Area: Upper West Side. I want to live as close to Columbia as possible, but I'm not interested in living in unsafe neighborhoods. So far I've been looking at the 100-120th Street area on the Upper West Side. I am flexible about the location, that's just what I've looked at so far. I'm not really interested in living above 122nd Street.
Budget: $800 - $1,100 per person, per month
Requests: I would like to live with someone who is easy-going, friendly, neat, and contributes to making our apartment a nice place to live.

Please note that I am a very respectable roommate. I enjoy getting to know people, am very friendly, and very neat. In addition, I can contribute furniture for the living room & kitchen. I enjoy relaxing, watching movies, shopping, and spending time with family & friends.

If you're interested in searching for apartments together, please contact me ASAP.

Thanks so much, I am looking forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment