Friday, May 29, 2009

MOVE IN JUNE 1ST CLEAN QUIET ROOM Inwoodj Wash Hts 785

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/5iWJv)
I am a clean, quiet, responsible, non-smoker, looking for the same. I have your large, clean, sunny, furnished room available June 1st.

My wonderful roommate is going overseas to work in foreign relations. I need a new roommate to share my clean, furnished, 1 bedroom apartment.

You would get the bedroom. Shared kitchen and bathroom.

Close to both 1 and A trains.

Great room for the student or doctoring intern.

Easy access to Columbia University and New York-Presbyterian.

There are several Laundromats close-by, deli*s, cleaners, hardware stores and parks if you like to walk or run.

Good neighborhood.

I am in theater and work nights and weekends which leaves you plenty of quiet time to study or sleep.

Monthly rent is $785.00.

Included are utilities and high-speed internet.

First and last month plus $75.00 cleaning fee is due at time of rental agreement.

For more information or to make an appointment to see the room, please contact me by return email or call 917-596-3086.

No comments:

Post a Comment