Sunday, May 31, 2009

Seeking fall semester sublet September - January Manhattan 1300

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/pbuOr)
Hello!

I'm looking to sublet a room from Sept to January (really the end of December but im flexible). I have a 28 lb border collie mix so I'm looking for a place that allows dogs. A little about myself...I'm a 26 yr old professional that always pays bills on time (I get antsy if I don't!). I currently live in the DC area and plan on moving in with my boyfriend once his lease expires at the end of the year. I will be spending a lot of time at home during the day because I will be working from home for the most part. I can be sure to do this from my room if this is a concern. I'm very honest and appreciate honesty in return (I find it just makes life easier:) ). I've been living by myself so I can provide some furniture if needed, otherwise, i plan to keep it in storage. I appreciate a clean bathroom and kitchen (i like to cook) but i tend to have random piles of clean laundry around my bedroom...not a big fan of folding it immediately. I love shows, market places, outdoorsy stuff, eating out, and generally exploring my surroundings, the list goes on. My dog, Chloe, has tons of energy but she is very well behaved with the exception of jumping on strangers randomly and attempting to herd small children - I adopted her last October and so we are still working out some of her bad behavioral habits.She loves her crate and I tend to keep her crated when I'm away from home for long periods during the day. $1300 is my max so I'm definitely down for paying less! If you'd like to know more feel free to shoot me an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment