Tuesday, September 29, 2009

pnight flexible termscool female seeks same gtAWESOME e 105th 7 2nd NYC 35

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/nJiTQ)
, FEMALES ONLY
 Hopefully you like cats & dogs because I have 2 small dogs & 2 loving cats. 
FEMALES ONLY 

My apartment is pretty big, and I have 2 rooms to  rent. Looking for someone kind & fun who is also creative. My 2 br apartment is funky and cool. I will be happy to send you more pictures if you want. I am also on facebook, where I can have you see/message others who have stayed with me for references. 

see more info at http://ping.fm/R5c9l

1st private room, twin size bed, wi/fi, hand tufted futon that will help you sleep amazingly! $35/day This room is $250/week. $ 875/mo

Located on E. 105th & 2nd, walking distance to Central Park. Subway close by & bus across the street 

Second room is much larger. Queen size bed, memory foam topper, tv, a/c, wi/fi. This room is $50 p/n and a 2nd female guest can share it for an add. $25.  The room would cost $300/week, or $1050/mo.


FYI: Please write your phone number and/or check your spam folder for a response. 
 I know my security tells me not to open CL re-mailers. 


Full bathroom, kitchen, ect. I keep it clean! Blow dryer, straightening iron, curling iron, linens, towels, all provided! 

am clean, cool, funny, not one of those, "you used my ketchup, how dare you... people". I stay in the living room area but am rarely around at night or on weekend,
Looking for someone who cleans up after themselves while using the kitchen & bathroom.  Loves animals and feel comfortable is share situations.

This is me in my living room :)


Small well behaved pets welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment