Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Shared Room wanted by Oct 1st Washington Sq Park 1300

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/MpnXo)
Hey,

I am moving to New York on Thursday October 1st. I just moved from San Francisco and work as a civil engineer. My girlfriend as decided to move closer to her family and I have always wanted to live in New York. She will be living with her friend in Williamsburg so I am looking for a room in Manhattan preferrably closed to the L. I grew up in Nebraska and went to school in Colorado. I really enjoy playing and watching sports (played basketball in college) along with traveling when time and money aren't an issue. I have no pets, don't smoke, grab the occasional drink, and keep things clean. I have lived with a wide variety of people and it has always worked out well.


Best,
Travis

No comments:

Post a Comment