Sunday, September 27, 2009

PT Temporary RoomCouch Needed West Village

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/hZCHb)
Are you a student (or someone else) with a little extra space and in need of a little extra moolah? If so, perhaps you can help me.

I am a full-time (female) student at Parsons who has been commuting 2+ hours each way for the last month. I'd really like to find a place to stay Monday night through Thursday morning, from now through December 14th. I will take a bed, couch, or even an air mattress!

I have a limited budget, but I do have some basic standards. Most importantly, I am allergic to cats, so if you have a cat, it probably won't work. I am also 30 years old, so if you are still partying every night until the wee hours, enjoy it while you can, but that probably won't work either. Also, I don't care if your space is cluttered, but it should be relatively clean (as in no bugs!). Other than that, I am flexible.

If this sounds like something you'd like to discuss further, shoot me an e-mail. Let me know what you have available and what you think is a reasonable charge for that space. Even if you can only accommodate me for one or two nights, or for fewer weeks, I'd definitely like to hear from you. Thanks!

--Rochelle

P.S. I'd like to be as close to my classes as possible (13th and 5th Ave.), so I am primarily looking at West Village and Union Square (also Gramercy and Chelsea areas), although I will consider other locations, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment