Wednesday, October 21, 2009

looking for room for 111 or 1115 NYC 1200

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/2oSQD)
Nice, regular guy moving to New York from Chicago on 10/24 and looking for a room to rent starting around 11/1 or shortly thereafter...

A bit about me:
30-year-old gay male, an industrial designer, very down-to-earth and responsible. I'm clean and courteous, just a normal guy starting a new life in the city due to a new job (an internship at an Industrial Design firm in the Flatiron district), which is 3 months in duration but with potential to go full-time if all goes well). I found literally 5 days ago that I need to move at the end of this week, so I'm looking for a room that will allow me to land in the city with as little complication as possible. I'm easygoing and looking for a roommate/roommates that are the same.

Other than that, I'm normal, low-maintenance and pretty low key. Not a party guy... no drugs or smoking here, work out a lot and tend to get up pretty early to hit the gym before work (but I can do so quietly). I'm anticipating that this internship is going to be VERY time-intensive so I'm not actually thinking that I'll be around that much. Essentially looking for a place to store my clothes and sleep at night.

Anything else you want to know... just ask!

Please let me know if you have anything that sounds like a good fit. I'm looking to be in the city, preferably East/West Village, LES or Upper West. Brokers need not apply.

Thanks much!

No comments:

Post a Comment