Wednesday, October 14, 2009

lrg apt to share inwood 650

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/1Q7TA)
I have a huge one bedroom apt I am looking to share. We would be sharing the utility bill, a large eat in kitchen, med size bathroom, and an open area we could turn into whatever is needed. You will have a large bedroom with two windows and two closets ( with built in removable shelves... bonus!). The apt is one block away from the A train (184 st station). Close to Starbucks, Dunkin'( 24 hrs), Pizza, Diners, Mc'Donalds (24 hrs), Keyfood, Bravo, Associated, and Kosher supermarkets.
About me: Female, 28y/o, not really strict or anal about anything... as long as we keep the place clean, and have good communication we will be just fine. I work nights including the weekends. I am in this pickle because my bf left me broke and brokenhearted ( hows that for honesty?). Looking for someone ( male, female, gay, straight, i don't care) who will always have the rent on-time,..( I must repeat... will always have rent on time!!), is respectful and approachable. I prefer a non-smoker... (but then again you have windows in your room... as long as the apt.. or my clothing.. doesn't smell like an ashtray). You must have a good paying job and provide proof of income.
Now here is the part I am anxious about mentioning : I have two small dogs, for some I know this is a deal breaker but they really are not a problem... and if you have a dog as well... then it will have company. The spot is available really soon.. I would just need a few days to move things around. Below are pictures of the kit, bathroom, one of the closets, and the common area we would redesign. Email me for a meeting: XOXO8378@AOL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment