(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/3Yi9U)
I am looking for a 1br or 2br apartment in Harlem (Morningside/Hamilton Heights) or Brooklyn (Prospect Heights/Clinton Hill/Fort Greene/Williamsburg/Crown Heights). I make an annual income of 43,000 44,000 a year. My credit score is around the mid-600. I am looking to move July 1. I live in a brownstone in Brooklyn and was at my last apartment for two years. I am NOT looking for roommate/shares.
I have the following documents:
(2) Letters of employment- Full time job since April 2009 and part time job since September 2008
3-in-1 Credit Report with credit score; I have a bankruptcy (November 2007) on my report.
Paystubs for both jobs as well as bank statements
Tax information upon request.
I am also willing to pay for credit checks for verification.
I can around 1000 to 1100/month. I can have 1st month and Security deposit next Friday (June 26). If this sounds good to you, please respond to this listing with your name and number and I will get back with in regards to your listings. If you have a listing on Craigslist that matches this description please send me the link. Also, any pictures of the apartment would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Rick
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment