(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/nlbPv)
Hi, I am a college grad, 21, straight female, seeking wonderful roommates who are clean, respectful, nonsmoking, drug-free, no pets to share a nice, furnished place in a safe neighborhood convenient to downtown manhattan. I will be working downtown. I prefer a place with air conditioning, washer/dryer in unit, but I'll consider on floor, and my own private bath. I am looking for a standard bedroom with window and closet. (I have a lot of clothing) lol. I was in NY last summer for my internship and have lived with roommates during college and I appreciate a positive atmosphere at home. I can live with people of all cultural backgrounds, pay on time and are fun to live with. I enjoy cooking and planning events. :) I do not want roommates who spend their weekends being drunk. I drink socially with dinner, etc. but not looking to live with people with destructive behaviors. If you have a nice place that will meet my needs, with wonderful, honest roommates, please respond. Thank you.
Tuesday, June 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment