Friday, June 19, 2009

Upper East Side Apartments - Open Topic

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/TtCRB)
Just curious on the intake of renters/brokers looking at apartments in The Upper East Side. This is my area of specialty for the past three years and I have noticed comparable apartments are not in synch with each other in terms of prices. I do know that it all depends on the leverage of the landlord, but then again, I have seen apartments that are renting for $2,000. a month, whereas an almost exact comparable within the same location and style of building is renting for $2,800. a month. Forget about the apartments in the $1,500-$1,800 range. There are day and night apartments out there and the market is oversaturated with apartments in this bracket. The high end luxury always has varied, that being $6,000+ a month apartments.

Lets open a forum and talk UES…..what are you seeing with a different set of eyes…

No comments:

Post a Comment