Monday, September 14, 2009

RESPECTFUL CLEAN FUN ROOMMATE WITH JOB Midtown West 1000

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/d2f8L)
RESPECTFUL, CLEAN, FUN ROOMMATE WITH JOB!

What I need : A room A.S.A.P., preferably in the Midtown West/Hells Kitchen area (or somewhere with an easy commute to Times Square). Willing to pay more for the right place.

About me: Jason, 23, from New Jersey and have been recently relocated from San Diego to Times Square. I work for a global entertainment company, like to socialize and have fun, but usually keep it pretty low-key during the week. I will go out on weekends but I don't bring the party home and am very respectful of living areas. I am not a neat freak but I do enjoy a clean living environment. I have traveled a lot and lived with people from all walks of life so I am comfortable in most situations. I am currently staying with a friend in Midtown so I'm available to come check your place out.....

Message me for more info, pics, etc....Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment