Thursday, August 27, 2009

1BR in EVill 2BR Move Sept 1 or sooner East Village 1000

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/xi6h0)
Want to move before September 1st? If you see the place and like it, hand me a check and I'll give you keys!


2nd floor walk up

Laundry in building

Great area -- 2 min walk to M14 bus, 5 min walk to L train, 10 min walk to Union Square

Within 2 blocks, you can find:
3 awesome coffee shops (OST, B Cup, Ciao for Now)
TONS of great bars (Rue B, Lakeside Lounge, Common Ground, Superdive...)
LOTS of restaurants (Table 12, Mercadito, 11B, Westville East, three separate diners...)
Rite Aid
Liquor store

Go a little further and be at Tompkins Square Park, St Marks Place, Stuy Town, grocery store, more bars and restaurants than you'll have time to try, delis every three feet, vintage clothing shops and MUCH MORE... This is an amazing area to live in!



Your bedroom has a window, room for a full size bed, night stand, shelves, and dresser. It isn't huge but I lived in it for 18 months and was very happy. :) No closet, but you can have use of the HUGE closet in the living room.



I am a 25 yr old female who has been happily living here with my roomate for over a year -- and now she's moving out of state! I work 50-70 hours a week as an executive assistant, so when I am home I like to relax in peace and quiet. The building is full of young professional types and young families; this is NOT a party building. When I go out I do not bring the party home and I am looking to share an apt. with someone who feels the same way...



This is a terrific place to live! The apartment has hardwood floors and an exposed brick wall in the living room. The windows in the bedrooms face North, so even in the summer the place stays pretty cool. You are steps away from great restaurants and bars and right across the street from a small park and community garden! Laundry, deli, and coffee shop are all a 30 second walk away. I am a quiet roomate who spends most of my time at home in my room reading or watching TV. I rarely have people over, I prefer to go out on the weekends (and I'm looking to share with someone who feels the same way).





The rent is $1000 a month. Electric and cable are not included -- they come out to about another $100 a month.



To move in you will need first month's rent and a $1000 security deposit (security refundable when you move out).



If you are interested, please email me so we can set up a time for you to come see the apartment. Tell me a little bit about yourself and your financial/employment situation, and leave a phone number I can reach you at. I can show the place anytime after 6pm on Friday, any time on Saturday, and Sunday morning before noon.

No comments:

Post a Comment