Thursday, August 27, 2009

Responsible house sitter seeks shortlong-term house sit Upper East Side

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/i81a1)
Hi there! I am a cheerful, responsible, non-smoking 22-year-old Ohioan who loves traveling and exploring new places. I am a new graduate, and I'm trying to move out to NYC to pursue my dream career: acting/modeling and production. I am looking to save/supplement my income, and house sitting seemed like a pretty neat way to do it! Another reason I would like the opportunity to house sit for you? Before permanently moving to NYC, I would love to get to know the city and learn what each area has to offer. I have a passion for travel and languages, and I love meeting new people and experiencing new things. I also love animals and would be delighted to take care of all your pets! :-) I am knowledgeable in home/pet care, gardening, and lawns. I am ready to house sit in just about any area in the New York metropolitan area!

Looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks so much for your time and consideration.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment