Monday, August 31, 2009

Beautifully renovated 2BR w 1 available room 1013-15 Sugar Hill 800 1bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/Y29YC)
Hello!! I'm looking for an INSANELY responsible and respectful individual to take care of & sublet my beautiful apartment while I'm working out of town. I have one roommate who I almost NEVER see. When he is home he stays in his bedroom(but like i said....he's almost never here).

It's a pre-war apartment with exposed brick, new gut renovations, crown molding, stainless steal appliances, dishwasher, granite counter tops, beautiful hardwood floors, and marble bathroom. Very friendly & quiet apartment building located right next door to a police station.

Two blocks from the 3 express train and the A/C/B/D trains just a few steps further in the opposite direction. 20 minutes to midtown/42nd Street. Local amenities include the 145th Street New York Sports Club, full sized Pathmark Grocery store, Bank of America, Subway, Starbucks, Duane Reade, Subway Sandwiches, Dunkin Donuts, Popeyes, & a raw foods restaurant.

I take really good care of my apartment and am looking for someone with similar concerns to respect other peoples belongings. It's a very comfortable space that I love very much! There may also be the option to move in permanently in the new year.

The B/D goes RIGHT to Radio City Music Hall if anyone knows an out-of-town rockette looking for a christmas season home!

No comments:

Post a Comment