Saturday, August 29, 2009

swap my 1890s Rhode Island waterview home for your manhattan apartment

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/NZwZv)
My 1890s waterview Rhode Island home (in a small village on a cove) for your manhattan apartment -- 1 or more weekends -- fri-mon flexible. I am hoping for regular exchanges throughout the fall, winter and spring. Perfect for a writer or painter or someone with a project who wants some regular quiet/focus/water access. I can let you set up a permanent space in one room if this works out. I have two bedrooms and a large separate studio/study space as well as a finished basement area for storage or workspace. I have a great view of cove. Livingroom with view. Grand piano. Deck and grill. Use of car negotiable (can leave at train station if we time the swap right). Five miles south of Providence's great restaurants. Not far from fabulous restful beaches ... Jamestown, Newport, etc. I have cats. If you take care of mine, I can pet sit for you (if needed). Will send images, and request them in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment