Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Big Sunny Room Amazing Location Chelsea Chelsea 500

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/lNQoz)
Big Sunny Room Amazing Location! (Chelsea)

There is an opening in my building and I am looking for a roommate to share it with.
The place- incredible location!! West 16th st, quiet, close to the river, union square, west village
subway steps away...
the room is big and sunny 13x13 ft with a mantle and closet,
there is a small kitchen, no real communal living space, but thats the only catch.
I would take the smaller room
Looking for a reliable, responsible, cool, no drama female preferably, student or with a steady job.
neat - in kitchen and bathroom,( you can be messy in your own room)
Please tell me a bit about yourself,
hope to decide soon because this place is a steal and i don't want to lose it!
$500 PER MONTH,ALL UTILITIES INCLUDED.
Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment