Sunday, July 26, 2009

Housesitter in Florida Upper East Side

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/wzfIS)
Do you have property in the Tampa Bay area in Florida? Be it a second home or rental properties. It nice to know that said properties
are being looked after and cared for. You being out of state this may be reason for concerns. It's sometimes hard to fly down here and check
on your property.
This could be where I come in. I am a mature male living alone that seeks a position as a housesitter or a grounds care person. Also wanting to live on site.
I am able to do minor repairs of all nature and can care for the grounds. Keeping everything in good order. Someone living on-site can deter a lot of problems
and be there to nip things in the bud.
I'm mature, quiet, clean and a non-smoker. With many skills and a good work ethic.
I am open to any and all suggestions you may have . Contact me and we can discuss what may be a good thing for both of us.
Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment