Friday, July 31, 2009

UWS24hrsDMBDHugeBedRoom96th and Amsterdam Ave Upper West Side 1500

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/RUxvW)
Hi there~

I am looking for a female roommate.

I signed lease yesterday. And this apt is Newly Renovated from A to Z!

The bed room has nice city view. (17th floor) And there is a huge walking-in closet.

On the corner of this apt, Whole Food Market will open in the mid of August.

For subway, there are B,C,1,2,3. All Subway stations are 3blocks from house. 5 min walking distance.

especially 2 and 3 lines are express so that it will take 10 min to Time SQ, 15 min to Union SQ!!!

As u know, there are thousands of restaurants, bars, coffee place, theater, markets(from cheap to fancy)........ And our Central Park!!!

I am a recently graduate. I never make any noise at home. I'm extremely clean.

please, feel free to email me or call me.

917-340-3801

Only female, professional, students please.

No comments:

Post a Comment