Thursday, July 30, 2009

My East Village for your LA East Village 1bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/0qKN2)
I have a cute one-bedroom apartment in the heart of the East Village (Saint Mark's btw 2nd and 3rd) and am looking to swap for a place in LA from August 15-September 6 (though these dates are somewhat flexible). My place has air conditioning, wireless internet, cable TV. There is one bedroom, a living room/dining area, and a walk-in closet, and is perfect for either one person or a couple. It's cozy, clean, and very quiet, and is on the third floor of a six-story walk-up building. It's a five-minute walk from Soho, Nolita, Union Square, and about ten minutes from the West Village. It's also one block from several subways (4/5/6 and N/R/W). And, of course, because it's on Saint Mark's Place in the East Village, it's right in the middle of a million great bars, restaurants, and shops.

Ideally I'm looking for a place in Silverlake, Los Feliz, or Echo Park, or else Santa Monica or Venice, but I'm flexible about that. My main requirement is that I'm not looking to swap for a place with other roommates.

Photos available on request. I look forward to hearing from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment