Sunday, July 26, 2009

Looking for a tenant for 100k sq ft in garland tx suburb of Dallas Garland TX

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/LhItU)
I am purchasing a property in Garland, TX. My closing is in 30 days and I need a tenant. It is a big box store perfect for a supermarket, movie theatre, entertainment complex, home depot, walmart etc. I can subdivide it but I prefer not to. I am more than flexible on the lease terms and would even give below market rates if the tenant signs a long term lease. The property is right in the middle of thousands of houses and is surround by other regional and national tenants. It is on a hard cornet with a traffic light. Also has plenty of parking. It is approximately a little more than 100,000 sq. ft. Any questions feel free to call me at 516-528-3120.

No comments:

Post a Comment