Wednesday, August 12, 2009

2 bedrooms available in prime Murray Hill location Murray Hill 1120

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/8D340)
Hi,


My 2 roommates are moving out at the the end of the month, however I want to stay at this apartment because I love it. It's a 3 bedroom apartment, one bathroom, kitchen and living area. I have the smallest room at the back of the building.
Cable and Wireless set up. the two rooms have AC. Size wise both fit a full/queen sized bed and the biggest one can also fit a small couch, desk and a dresser.

I am 23, work part time at Starbucks and doing a graduate course at NYU. Pretty laid back, fun, respectful and reliable. I love going out however I don't want crazy all night parties in the apartment. I am a smoker but just smoke out the window. Absolutely NO illegal drugs.

Ideally I want to find two people who are financially stable, reliable, pay rent/bills on time. Move in date would be SEP 1st (ish) and it is a 12 month lease. (All three of us would be on the lease)

Location is perfect, minutes from Grand Central, Union Square, 5th Ave. 6 train is one block away. Delis, grocery stores, restaurants, bars, pubs and pharmacies extremely close. Extremely safe area.
If interested rent can be discussed, However it does not include utilities.

Please contact me if interested.

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment