Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Affordable offices amp workspaces from 295 Midtown 295

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/eVMSa)
LOOKING FOR OFFICE
SPACE?
Get instant office workspace now




 
 
What our
clients say about us
 
“What a great place to work! Fantastic address & location!“
 - Jules
 
“They take care of everything.  I just have to do my work.  They even helped
my computer work faster.”
 - Agnes
 
“They really do mean instant office.  I got setup in just 2 hrs.  Phone and
everything.”
 - Adam
 
“I’m so much more productive here because I don’t have any distractions.”
 - Nadia
 
“I have best of both worlds - my own business w/ large company office
services.”
- Antoine

 
 

GRACE CORPORATE PARK LLC

 

255 West 36th Street

New York, NY 10018
 

212-300-2003


http://ping.fm/paZ5n


sales@corporatepark.net
 


















 
Rent instant
turnkey office and/or desk space for immediate occupancy in a clean,
professionally managed office environment with large corporate facilities
for your convenience.
 



Virtual Office Address $100/mo




Private professional workspaces $295/mo - $495/mo


Rent one
person offices $675 / mo  - $750 / mo



Rent larger
offices $850 / mo - $1,200/mo

 




RENT INCLUDES


Copier, printer & fax
Lobby Directory Listing
Listing on our website
Conference room
All utilities
On site IT support
Secure 24/7 access
Central AC & Heating
24/7 Attended Lobby
Ergonomic furniture
Daily cleaning
Networking events
Coffee, water and ice
Mail handling
Manhattan address
Separate Kitchen / Lounge
Friendly receptionist
Flexible Terms





PHONE & INTERNET PLANS


Package Plan (unlimited domestic calls / unlimited
internet)

$call

No comments:

Post a Comment