Saturday, August 15, 2009

Are you an owner of an apartment in Hudson Heights looking for a qualified and motivated tenant

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/4lgti)
Are you an owner of an apartment in Hudson Heights looking for a qualified and motivated tenant?

I seek a unique and specific situation. I wish to open a family daycare in a first floor 1BR apartment in Washington Heights (not a commercially zoned space) preferably in Hudson Heights.

· My assistant would reside in the apartment, but I would take full responsibility for the lease and upkeep.

·The apartment building must have two or more fire exit routes that lead to the street.

·There would be between 6 and 12 children (depending on the size of the apartment) in the apartment from approximately 8am to 6pm from Monday to Friday.

I am an established educator and responsible individual who will be on site daily.

If this is acceptable to you and you have a particular apt. in mind, I would be happy to schedule an appointment for viewing.

Thanks for your consideration.

No comments:

Post a Comment