Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Female Roommate Needed Late 20s to Mid 30s Upper East Side 1100

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/CjgYR)
I am looking for a female roommate to share a 2 bedroom on the upper east side (preferable 80's to 91st or 92nd). The most I am looking to spend is $1100 per person however I would prefer a bit lower since that is what i pay now for a 2 BR. I have lived in my current apt. for 3 years however would like a change and preferably a clean/renovated apt.

I am looking for a roommate who is:
Female
Late 20's to early/mid 30's
Professional/Employed Full Time
Non-smoker
Active/Healthy lifestyle
Considerate and Easygoing

Some Info on Me:
31 years old
Full time employed NYC Educator
Dance/Yoga usually fills my free time after work

If you are looking for a roommate and are interested please contact me with some information about yourself and then we can go from there. I have seen one apt. which was very nice however one room was somewhat smaller. I am available to look at apt.'s during the week because I have this summer off. I would need to move the last week of August after the 22nd but am willing to pay for 1/2 of August if need be although my current lease expires August 30th.

Thanks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment