Monday, August 24, 2009

lincoln center apt need to rent ASAP Upper West Side 1000 3bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/wjMZ0)
I recently moved to an apartment in Union Square and am leaving a great room in Lincoln Center behind. It's a single room in a three bedroom apartment right at the intersection of 67th and Amsterdam. The room is small (7x14), but it's attached to a great living room and the rent is decent for the area. It's in a safe location, lots of cool shops are nearby, and the 1,2,3 trains are very close. The apartment has internet/wifi. You will be living with two girls, one in her early 20s and one in her mid 20s. Since I have already moved to my new place, I will give preference to someone who can move in as soon as possible. The room is semi-furnished, I am leaving the bed and may be willing to sell the table/dresser. This place is especially great for Columbia, Fordham or Juilliard students.

If you are interested, I will be holding an open house from 6-7pm tonight. The address is 148 W67, 12. If you can't make it, call me at 917-855-7714 and I can show you the room sometime.

No comments:

Post a Comment