Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Looking for apartment in Manhattan end of August

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/wRNzV)
Hello everyone
I will be in NYC from the end of August for school and will need a place. I would love to get a studio in one of the following areas: Midtown West or East, Chelsea, Upper West Side below 90th, Upper East side below 90th.

I don't need anything fancy, just a clean and safe place. I would like a full kitchen if possible and a bathroom, no sharing it. If there's laundry room in the building it would be great as well. I don't have a pet so that's not a problem.

I'd like the rent to be as close to the 1K mark as possible. To compensate for this I am willing to sign lease up to 2 years and pay rent upfront up to a year's worth and some more for security as well if needed.

If you have a place and I sound like who you want for a tenant please let me know.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment