Tuesday, August 11, 2009

My 3 bdrm New Bern NC for your small NYC Upper East Side 3bd

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/TC9xF)
Beauifully furnished 3 bedroom home in New Bern, NC. All applances included. House is in a small community just outside New Bern on an inlet from the Trent River. Winters are very mild here. No snow
The city of New Bern is a historical city located 40 miles from the ocean. Downtown charm of New Bern is home to many fine restaurants and wonderful shopping. Pets are welcome, as well as children if they are behaved.
I want to return to NYC for at least 2 weeks to possibly as long as 2 months. while I visit NY Pres Hosp. I have two small Maltese dogs who are quiet and very well behaved. I can provide references from my last 3 landlords.
If a trade is not possible at this time, I will also consider a fair priced rental. I am a senior lady and need an elevator or a ground floor apartment.
Will consider any area in the city.
Photos on request.

Please contact me at: gianonna@yahoo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment