Sunday, August 9, 2009

Young professional looking for sublet Eastside long island city astoria area 1500

(My Original Blog Post: http://ping.fm/NnM3C)
Hello,


Personally i am mature, drama free, clean, social, well traveled and enjoy an occasional beer! Not particularly fond of loud people and house parties. No smoking and cats!! i love cats but unfortunately i am allergic to them. Dogs are fine! No more than 3 people in the house including myself.

I am a young professional in my late 20's looking for a place in the city. I would prefer to be on the east side and pay not more than 1500, but if you have a great place other than the above loc and over the budget i might still consider it. I would love to move in asap.

The only furniture i have is my 40'' LCD HD TV.

Thanks and good luck
Joseph

No comments:

Post a Comment